We are currently looking for new team members, you are always welcome to send us your CV with a view to working with us.
Roles within the company are:
- Full Time Sales Assistant
-Part Time Sales Assistant
Applicants must have experience in luxury fashion retail. When contacting us please send an up to date CV and Cover letter to:
12th April 2018
Full Time Sales Assistant
About The Library 1994
The Library represents a distinct vision that brings together artisanal and avant-garde designers in a private environment. The heart of the boutique is written in its name: an extensive fashion library that grows and evolves with its wearers. From coats and dresses to leather boots, The Library has that piece that never gets old - that piece that matures and changes with you.
For over two decades, The Library has been the go-to treasure trove for those who seek something unparalleled. Nestled in the heart of Kensington, London, the luxury boutique is an exclusive retreat into founder Peter Sidell’s thoughtfully curated collections. Although amidst a plethora of change in the city, in fashion, and in times, The Library remains true to its roots in the unconventional and in pieces and wearers that care.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Library is currently looking for Sales Assistants across both our Mens and Womenswear departments. We're looking for individuals who are passionate about avant-garde and artisanal fashion who are eager to grow within Luxury retail. We want vivacious hardworking candidates who have a can-do attitude to join our close-knit team.
- Working hands on with the work of innovative avant-garde and artisanal designers.
- Contacting and communicating with a broad range of international clientele understanding and catering to their needs.
- Managing and organising stock, assisting in cutting edge visual merchandising distributing e-commerce orders internationally.
- Working alongside an efficient and experience filled team generating and managing leads both domestically and internationally.
- Using awareness and versatility to respond to opportunities and customer preferences using your own initiative.
Qualifications and Skills
- Can-do attitude and passion for product and customer experience.
- Passion for and knowledge of the Fashion industry.
- An adaptive and versatile personality with the ability to take direction and work under one's own initiative.
- A good eye for detail and personal pride in getting the job done.
- Excellent communications skills and confidence to engage with customers.
- Understanding of The Library customer and their wants, needs and motivations.
- Highly inquisitive with a keen interest in design, fashion and retail.
- Self-motivated and confident attitude.
- Happy and effective in a varied role within a niche fashion environment.
Functional Skills, Knowledge
- Digital literacy using modern social media platforms and email. (Knowledge of WeChat would be beneficial.)
- A second language (especially Mandarin) would be beneficial.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply