Receipt and processing of personal data
By registering on The Library website, you confirm your decision to provide your personal data and your consent to their processing in line with the products and services they provide, including but not limited to the sale of clothing and apparel.
The Personal data provided by You to the The Library is used to:
- make a transaction and/or to provide a service;
- grant You access to the Website, the Services and to improve the Website and Services quality;
- provide additional information to You so that You can use the Website and Services more efficiently;
- communicate with You regarding services and products which you have engaged with us in;
- assess the service level and the traffic of a number of different levels of our services;
- our marketing services in direct relation to products or services which you engage with us in;
- file a claim and respond to filed claims;
- protect Your, our, our users' and third parties' rights and interests in line with the laws of the United Kingdom and European Union.
The Library reserves the right, in cases stipulated by the law, to disclose personal information to the relevant agencies, if it is done to protect the health, life or freedom of another person.
The Library has the right to use the user's personal data for digital newsletters and special offers digests, or in order to make transactions and provide services.
Consent to the collection and use of information
By providing us with Your personal data, You consent to its use in line with the provision of Services.
In some cases, we can inform You about our products, services, news, and events. You have the opportunity not to receive this information upon registration. We provide the opportunity to unsubscribe to such emails or suspend alerts for the above-mentioned information if You contact us and confirm Your desire not to provide this information to You. The only type of messages to which You cannot unsubscribe are mandatory notifications concerning the Services, information related to Your Account, planned suspensions, and service shutdowns. We will do our best to minimize such alerts for You.
Rights to your information
You have the right to access and edit Your information at any time via the web interface provided as part of the Services.
Disclosure of information
Aggregate (Anonymized) Data
We also use Your personal information to obtain Aggregate Data for internal use and exchange with selected parties. The term "Aggregate Data" refers to information that has been relieved of unique details. Your identity and personal data will be stored anonymously among Aggregate Data.
The Website contains links to external websites, and we do not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies or the content of these websites. We recommend reading the privacy policies of related websites.
Cookies and Logging
We make every effort within our means to prevent unauthorized access to Your personal information, however no digital or physical data storage or transfer facility is 100% secure. We endeavour to continue to update our security system where improved technology becomes available.
We strongly recommend You do not disclose Your password for The Website to anyone. If You have forgotten Your password, our Content Management System will ask You to confirm Your identity and email You a link to reset Your password.